Sunday, March 3, 2013

Simply Satisfying Sunday

Can you guess what I made today?


 






I made some super yummy cake pops if you didn't get the picture hints. My super sweet friend Hillary sent me this nifty cake pop pan so I decided to conquer my fear of cake pops and give it a go. The decorating/dipping part of it was still a tad challenging, but never-the-less we got through it and they turned out yummy. Phillip was my handy dandy taste tester. 

I also made a delicious pot roast with carrots and potatoes for dinner which my whole family loved and was a perfect meal for a cold day like today. 



The rest of our day was filled with laziness, watching Megamind, a little online shopping for some Easter basket goodies, and rides in our new radio flyer wagon. Bradley starts working nights tonight again, so we spent as much time as we could together before his schedule becomes hectic.
And with that, our SunDAY has turned into night, Everley is asleep, and Phillip is about to be. Bradley is off to work and I am going to relax on the couch and watch a movie. 

P.S.
This week is supposed to get into the 50's!!!! I am SOOO excited and it gives me a reason to get out the wagon and take the kids to the park! 

Have a great week!




2 comments:

  1. I hope those will be arriving on my doorstep any day now. I'm talking about the kids & and the cake pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just got done checking out your site and just wanted to let you know that I loved it. Being that you are an army wife, I had a quick question and was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance. Thanks! – emilywalsh688 [at] gmail [dot] com.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete