Friday, January 11, 2013

Clean, clean, clean. 

Do you feel as though your house never ACTUALLY gets clean? Geez. I sure do. What is that saying, cleaning the house while your kids are awake is like brushing your teeth while eating Oreos (or something like that)? That certainly holds to be evident in this household.With 4 floors in my house, by the time I get all the way to the top, the bottom 2 are a mess again. Between Bradley's PT uniform (that consists of shorts, shirt, underwear, socks, tennis shoes, pants, fleece cap, jacket, and pt belt), Bradley's work uniform (that consists of acu top, bottom, new underwear, new socks, acu shirt, boots, patrol cap, and gloves), then any other clothes he may chose to wear in a day LOL, Phillip's school clothes and pajamas, Everley's minimal 1 outfit a day, plus pj's, and my clothes (whew I'm tired from just writing that)....my laundry CONSUMES my house half the time. So I've learned to  just come to peace with that. I always keep my common areas clean, mop and sweep at least twice, and try and get at the very minimum 2 loads of laundry done a day and do the rest as often as I can. I've added a new goal for myself...organize one thing a day that I normally wouldn't even do until a huge cleaning day. So, I have accomplished that lately. I started with my pantry and bagging things that were easily left open and wasted, throwing out old boxes, etc. Day 2 I organized my junk drawer and day 3 my shoe closet. 

This girl, she doesn't have ANYTHING to do with these messes I clean up LOL.

On another note, I've really been trying to start taking my photography business more serious. There are so many hoops to jump through here, I have to get registered with the HBB (household based business), but I really want to start pushing it. Before I started doing this...I never knew I could. And while I know I still have miles to go, I have learned from some of the greatest people and been blessed enough to find a talent within myself. It really makes me happy to take pictures, I love capturing memories. I have a maternity session next weekend, my first. And let me tell you, I am nervous! I've done other kinds of sessions, just not maternity. I want these to be so special for her...I will update soon on how it goes! In the mean time, feel free to check out my page if you care to follow me there at Paper Airplane Pictures


Here's a picture from my last family session, how adorable are they??



 And some oldies of my kids, just because!




Live hard, love harder!

Tchus!! <3 


1 comment:

  1. OMG YES! My house is never clean, and all I do is clean all day long! And I only have 2 floors... I don't know how you manage with 4! Although this past week I worked really hard and I finally feel accomplished. I'm so excited that you started this blog; can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete